Office 10 Product Key
- A string of numbers required to be entered into the Product key field located on the Eonfusion License window in order to activate an Eonfusion software locked license. A product key is only ever used for initial license activation.
- A unique combination of letters and numbers that identifies a program’s product license.
- A product key, also known as a CD key, is a specific software-based key for a computer program. It certifies that the copy of the program is original.
- Microsoft Office XP is a productivity suite written and distributed by Microsoft for their Windows operating system. Released on March 5, 2001, it is the successor to Office 2000 and the predecessor to Office 2003, and was known as Office 10 in the early stages of its development cycle.
office 10 product key – High Torque
The handle is manufactured from high density engineering grade resins. The hex shaft is one piece “L” pattern construction and is molded into the handle. This eliminates any possibility of twisting or loosening under heavy use.
Sets include heavy duty bracket holder that will sit on the bench or mount to the wall. Metric set includes ten popular sizes from 2 mm to 10 mm.
Sizes include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10 mm
T-handle for greater torque
Sturdy metal stand with mounting holes
Includes retail packaging
Ductwork at the Analytical Laboratory
One of many buildings currently undergoing construction on the 65-acre site, the Lab is vital to the success of the vitrification process as its key function is to ensure that the final, vitrified glass product meets all regulatory requirements and standards.
It’s expected the Lab will analyze about 10,000 waste samples each year. When waste initially arrives at the Vit Plant, the Lab will be used to determine the correct proportions of waste and glass forming materials that need to be mixed together. Determining the right “recipe” will produce a consistent vitrified waste product. For LAW, the mixture is anticipated to be about 20% waste and 80% additives; HLW’s expected “recipe” for producing consistent, vitrified high-level waste is 30% waste and 70% additives. The Lab will continue to sample waste throughout the Vit Plant’s operations, making adjustments where needed so that all wastes will have consistent properties and meet accepted regulatory requirements.
Snom 300 Basic IP Phone
For effective everyday work, the snom 300 provides all relevant office functions such as choice of trunk line, status display, group lines, the engaged option or picking up calls.
* Two-line display
* 27 keys, 7 LEDs
* 6 programmable function keys
* 2 x 10/100 Mbps ethernet ports
* Headset port
R730.00 (including 14 % tax)